Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tip Toe Thru The Tulips


Hello again everyone! Jennifer here! It's good to be back posting for the VLVS DT! I have several things to touch on today! First...what do you think of my card above?

I was thinking SPRING but wanted something more than just spring...I thought this was kind of cute...I was diggin' the yellows and oranges! The ducky has so much personality! He can be found HERE over at the online store. The stamp is called Sneakered Duck and it's a 2X4.

There is still time to check out the BLOG CANDY we have going on over at Viva Las Vegastamps!

Read about the VLVS Blog Candy HERE. BUT HURRY!!!!! We NEED 125 followers by April 30th!

I must remind you about one of the BEST products Viva Las Vegastamps has right now! It's taking the crafting world by storm!

It's called Miracle Tape and I know I mentioned this 2 weeks ago both HERE and ON MY BLOG but I cannot say enough good things about this product! My most favorite part is that it is so durable and PERFECT for those heavy-duty projects! I LOVE using it on ribbon and heavier cards with many layers of paper and embellies!

A few more things about this project...I wanted to make mention that the textured yellow paper that is just underneath the digi stamp clip is actually the backing of a random embellishment pack. I have been reusing those as often as possible. I LOVE that most of the companies are making the backing of the packaging interesting, patterned, and/or textured now! I used Crayola paint pens and markers, zig zags, Martha Stewart flower stickers, Bazzill Paper/Cardstock, DCVW Paper, Stickles, and Sticko Vellum Stickers.

AND...I am excited to report that I'm stocked about the upcoming projects and products for May! Be sure to swing by often!

Visit My Blissful Place Blog, too, when you have time! I would LOVE to see you there! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Stampo said...

Fun card, Jennifer!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

love this card bunches!!!!