Monday, May 14, 2012

Enough is enough......

NEVER!!!!

That's exactly what I say about any and all of my crafting supplies.
Especially my rubber stamps.

The place to shop for rubber stamps is

They have some of the most awesome and unusual you will ever come across.
Click on the link and check them out....

Meanwhile, back at the studio I have created a little masterpiece....
This is like seeing double for me....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I had this framed mirror that was a purchase from Ikea.  It was solid black and I wanted to give it more pizzazz.  I painted chevron stripes with acrylic paint.....
Here's a tip on how to get perfect chevron stripes.


while it was drying I stamped the Topsy glasses lady (#4651), bursting through (#3108), and the 'too many stamps' sentiment (#3903) on white cardstock.
I colored them using colored pencils and OMS (odorless mineral spirits) blended with a paper stump. I also added some crystal lacquer to her glasses.
I then cut out the center of the 'bursting through' stamp and placed the topsy glasses lady in  the bottom half to look like she's 'bursting' with craziness for more rubbah!!!!
Matting the sentiment with some black cardstock and placing them catty corner of each other.  I also added a few stick-on jewels. and ta--daaaaaa!!!

These are the colors of my studio....I'll hang this near my rubber stamp shelf.  Well, until I have to make the shelf bigger to add more 'rubbah'.......

Until later, rubbah enthusiasts.......Gotta straighten my glasses split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

What a GREAT stamp TFS

DeeDee Catron said...

The coloring on this stamp is BEAUTIFUL!