Monday, July 02, 2012

Uncle Sam Wants You for the 4th of July

Uncle Sam Wants You




Uncle Sam Wants You 2 3/4 x 3 1/4                                      Children Pointing/Looking 2 1/2 x 2 3/4

Uncle Sam Wants You                       Children Pointing/Looking
Item no.5794 (Military plate)              Item no. 6420 plate no.616

SUPPLIES:
Rubber stamps above
Brown ink
UTEE (ultra think embossing powder)
Heat Gun
12 x 12 Kraft paper
2 12x12 patterned Kraft paper
Paper cutter
Small sharp scissors
double stick foam tape
Cricket with Rosette die
Scoring board
Bone folder


I fell in Love with Sam the first time I saw him!!!  I have really
 been looking forward to using him for this 4th of July
 submission.

I also love Kraft Paper and I used Canvas Crop solid Kraft, 
Red/Kraft and Blue with Kraft stars.

The ink I used was a dark Brown and I embossed
both designs with UTEE (Ultra thick embossing
powder)  I love the texture and color match with the
embossed Dark Brown Ink and the Kraft colors.

I used a Cricket to cut out the large Rosette
I then used my scoring board and Bone Folder
to make the folds I needed.

I attached the rosette with double sided foam tape.

With the stamping completed I cut both designs out
with small sharp scissors.  Once cut I attached them to the rosette.  I put
Uncle Sam on with 1 strip of foam tape and the children with 2
to give them a higher elevation.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

                

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Love that stamp. Great crafty creation. I always wanted an americana themed room.

Sandra Strait said...

Red, Kraft and Blue! I love it!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love this look. Very vintage. Cool

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

LOVE>Love>love it..