Thursday, August 23, 2012

Halloween potion.....

It's almost that time of year again.

I {heart} Halloween.

I always end up at a dress-up party somewhere, so as you can guess
 I go all out and make all of our costumes.

This was me and the hubs last year. 
I'm a huge fan of the Wizard of OZ.  
This is my rendition of what the Wicked Witch of the East would have looked like....
before she was a foundation for a house. 

My flying monkey looks like he would rather be in his cage....
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Complete with broom with built in seat and 
can't forget that dayum house
that decided use me as a runway.

My daughter as herself.....Bwhahahahahahahahaha.
Just kidding.....she wanted to be a Creepy Doll.
She's such as actress.

She and I try to stay in character the whole time we are in wardrobe. 

This is my first Halloween card for the year. 
I may give this one to the hubs and tell him its LOVE POTION....
Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!
Here are the deets:
 Kraft card stock for the base.
Lime green layer.
Torn layer of a news print paper...inked around the edges. 
Dude! Cricut cart for the water splat.
Green Dew drops
small tag.


Here's a close up of this beauty....
I stamped it once with brown ink and cut out the label and then
 I stamped it a second time using blue ink.
I wanted it to look like an antique blue bottle. 
Layered the label and then used a white gel pen to give it a few highlights. 
Sharpie on the tag.

Until later, brewers......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! Love the costumes AND the cards!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Love the costumes especially the pic of you and Hubs..y'all are a scccream...yeeeaaaahhaaaahaaaaa

Karenladd said...

Those costumes crack me up! You two know how to have fun..that's certain!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

spooky!!!!!!! I see you have the Halloween spirit!!!! too.