Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Feed your soul.......and your sweet tooth!!!



What better way to have your candy, but in serving size containers.

I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but I {heart} sour candies, hard candies, etc.....
If there is a bag of sour patch kids or the like in front of me....
I'll eat the whole bag.

But if I only had a few (like what would fit in this test tube).....
I wouldn't eat so many.

As you can see the tube is empty.......hmmmmmmm!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!


I used a basic box template and then I just added the back panel using miracle tape to adhere it all together. Did a little distressing and SHAZAM!!! a finished treat 
for the kiddies (an adults alike).


Deets:

Orange card stock
white card stock
DSP
black staz-on ink
Colored pencils
Scalloped oval punch
Ribbon
Green Dew drop
and these hauntingly fab stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps!!!!

Until later, soul feeders..........Gotta split........TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo!! great idea :) I'm inspired...thank you!
stephV

Sandra Strait said...

Oh wow! But this would empty so fast at my house, lol!

Tarnished Rose said...

Cool!

Smiles~
Marilyn