Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Contemplating on a swift year...


The year 2012 is rapidly coming to a close and it is this time of the year that makes me think more than anything about new goals for the new year. I am reminded of last year's goals. I always like to see how I did at completing the tasks at hand and then I move forward with a shiny brand new set of goals and tasks to attempt for the new year. Since I always begin by looking back, I am reminded of how swiftly this year went. Viva Las VegaStamps has many stamps to help convey that! Today I share with you an art journal page I made as I meditated on last year's accomplishments and brevity. Mists and reinker were layered and dried with a heat tool. Images were stamped with Archival ink and then markers were used to highlight the balloon stamp and to edge the journal page.

For this you will need:
mists/sprays--I used Tattered Angels
Distressed Reinker
Archival Ink--Black
Distressed Markers






Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my project! ~leslierahye

2 comments:

Vidette said...

I really like the colors you used and the balloon is very effective.

Carly said...

ooohhhh sensational