Friday, January 04, 2013

Not Your Average Card!

Good morning VLVS fans! Pinky here today with another 
sassy project to share!

Now that the holidays are over and the stress is beginning to 
leave, we begin dieting season and I can't think of a grumpier time!

So why not lighten this time up with a sassy card.
I think this is a perfect card for all my dieting friends this week.

I love the amazing fun and rambunctious quotes you can find 
in Viva Las VegaStamps, appropriate for EVERY occasion. 
I love this Hand Holding Gun stamp- perfect for adding those
classic metal embellishments you have in your stash-
Hey everyone needs to clean their stash for the New Year right?!
Here is the back to my card. 
This card is 4.5X6" and matted in black card-stock. 
I left the colors very simple so the metal really pops!
I also used Miracle Tape for this entire card and it has quickly
become my FAVORITE adhesive!!

So who are you going to have fun with today? Come on make
those best friends laugh!

Until next time-


Supplies Used For This Card:
Black StazOn Ink
Momenta Metals
Black Cardstock
Cream Cardstock

1 comment:

Glenda T. said...

I hear ya on the dieting thing as well as the grumpy! haha Great card!