Sunday, March 03, 2013

I'm ready for summer!!

Hi everyone Glenda here! I don't know about you but I am tired of the snow and winter and am sooo ready for summer!! I made an ATC celebrating summer and whenever I look at it I can almost feel the sun shining on my face and hear the sound of a lawnmower in the distance. Sigh.

I used 2 different stamps to make this, the Leaning Palm Island
and the fabulous Bird pulling strap
The first thing I did was to make a background using alcohol inks. Then I stamped the Leaning palm island onto that and colored it in with paints. Then I stamped the Bird pulling strap stamp onto white cardstock, colored it in with watercolor pencils and then cut it out and glued it onto the alcohol inked background. I had a piece of patterned paper saying "travel" which I glued on as well making this ATC:

I hope you enjoyed my ATC and can almost feel the sun shining upon your face as well! Until next time,

1 comment:

C. M. Taylor said...

Really . . . this is too, too cute! Thanks for sharing. Makes me realize that my box is way too small!