Monday, April 08, 2013

My Favorite Things



New markers on card stock
Paris Trunk Inked script stamp
Mary Vogel Losinak's new Whimsical Cock
and a technique done with masking stamps
These are a few of my favorite things!

Morning Stampo Addicts! Leslierahye here! It is no secret that Mary Vogel Losinak is one of my favorite contemporary artists and I love her tangled images. This new Whimiscal Rooster is perhaps one of my favorites as it not only incorporates her fantastic doodles but also my Chinese Astrological Sign! And of course you all know of my love affair with all things script. Stamping this Script background with the yummy Paris Trunk Ink just adds to the richness of the image. But perhaps my most favorite thing about this card is how wonderfully the Spectrum Noir markers color over the Paris Trunk Ink and just bring to life this fabulous Whimsical Rooster! I hope you enjoy my favorite things! Thanks for looking
For this project I used: 
Bazzill Basics Card Stock
Black Paris Trunk Ink
Whimsical Rooster by Mary Vogel Losinak
Writing Background 4×4
Spectrum Noir Markers
coloring detail
A mask was cut out of paper to cover my colored image and allow the script to flow around the rooster. A low tack taperunner held the mask into place while I stamped the script image.


3 comments:

Stamped Impressions said...

Lovely piece!

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic project!

Fab said...

Very cute stamp and very fun card ! x Fab