Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Daily struggles

Hi everyone, Glenda here with a new journal prompt from A Year in the life of an art journal and here it is:

PROMPT: My Struggle. What is something you struggle with?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug all tied up. Use rope, twine, string...
BOOKERS: Use imagery or journal it. Let's do some misting today! 

I have a few struggles (lucky me right??) and did a 2 page journal spread on them 
 


using these fabulous stamps: the Screaming lady hands on face 
Distressed lady
Lady with ax 
(who hasn't felt like this before am I right??)

 Row of stars
Checkerboard border
You are here
and last but not least the Jagged chain link fence
I hope to see you come on over and play along with us and let us know what your struggle is! Before I go here are a couple of ATC's using the same ladies stamps as above that I made some time ago:

I hope you enjoyed my art journal page and my ATC's! Have a great day!


3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! You've caught my woes perfectly!

Sleen said...

These are terrific! VLVS is the BEST for images of people doing awesome stuff...

Tera Callihan said...

Such fun pieces!!!