Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tornado Traveller

Morning Everyone!!
 Karen with you again today.. I've got a little canvas to share with you today. This is the start of a Christmas gift for a  special friend who is just plain special!..
 
It features two of the amazing new Brian Kesinger images that are available on plate 1434
 
Plate 1434
 
 
I have used
Not in Kansas Anymore Otto by Brian Kesinger 2 3/4 x 3 1/2
 
and
 
Compass by Brian Kesinger  2 1/4 x 2 1/4
 
I used the typewrite font that is on plate 1430 to do my "Tornado Traveller"words
 
 
 
 This was a very easy little piece to create...I started off by stamping my image on Tim Holtz water colour paper and colouring with my distress markers. 
 
 I then cut a piece of card stock stamped it with the yellow brick road stamp and inked it using various colours of distress ink ( stormy sky, frayed burlap, iced spruce, wild honey and walnut stain). I then stamped the compass image and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder, added in a stitched border. I then layered my main image of Otto and Victoria on top, added in my stamped  words and a few embillies then stuck it to my burlap panel..
 
 
I'm hoping that she loves this little panel just as much as I do.. until next time..
 
Happy Stamping xxx

 

4 comments:

by belle said...

Well I know I LOVE it!!! Fantastic Karen!

Tera Callihan said...

Love It! I was just playing with my little Dorthy last night too!

Sandra Strait said...

I'm sure she'll adore your panel. I know I do!

Chark said...

waaaaaant these! great job!