Monday, October 07, 2013

Whiteboard

Hello girls, Natasha is here :)
Today I show you a little whiteboard for my workspace:


Small circles - it's magnets:


I can attach notes with them:


And if you're not afraid to get your hands dirty, you can repeat this :)


To keep the magnets on the board I took the metal caps and painted them:


On the foundation  I shed the spray-tears :)


and add some stamping ( Pen Tips 2 3/4 x 2 & Washi Grid Background 1 1/4 x 5 1/2)


I attached the caps with texture paste:


And I decorated my work with paper flowers:


For magnets I used VLVS! stamps:

Moon Circle 1 3/4 x 1 1/2

Zombie Apocalypse Kit 3 x 2 1/2

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

What a fantastic and creative idea!

maria soto said...

I really like this project! wow

Michelle said...

WOW! There is some fabulous stuff here. The images themselves are awesome. Those pen nibs look great with the running "tears". And the fact that you have added those magnets make it incredible. I love this project!

Squiddy said...

Too nice to cover with notes now - all the thinks you did to take it from a "mere" whiteboard to this, wonderful.

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks a lot girls!

Chark said...

cool! thanks for showing your inky fingers, I can get that messy in a nanosecond. :)

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Chark ;)

Tera Callihan said...

Wow i love this so very much!!!

Tera Callihan said...

Wow i love this so very much!!!