Friday, March 28, 2014

Jingle {Thinking Of You}

We're back today with a post by our Guest Designer for March Jingle! We were so excited she joined us for our ATC Bash, now we're giving her the introduction she deserves.

This is Jennifer Ingle AKA Jingle:



She says "I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter. I laugh. A lot. I like to make stuff. It keeps me happy."

Short and sweet :) And here.. short and sweet like is her beautiful card.


 
Jennifer says "I used the Map of the World stamp along with a tiny jet plane they included in my order for free. I stamped it in grey and then stamped the plane in red. The 'course' is done in black pen. A couple of sentiment stickers and some patterned paper finish off the look of this fun card." 
 
Leave miss Jingle some love for guesting for us this month. Her CAS style was very refreshing and we welcome her back anytime.

1 comment:

by belle said...

I hope you don't mind if I scraplift this...I LOVE it!!