Friday, April 25, 2014

My future's so bright....

I gotta wear shades! Ok are you all singing Corey Hart along with me now?? haha One of my fave stamps is the Lid lady, isn't she simply fabulous???
I love her big shades, leopard print scarf and that big garbage can lid as her hat! haha  Since I am one who always wears big shades as well (they are prescription) I did a layout using the lid lady and a bunch of pictures of me in my shades.

I added some rhinestones to the lid lady's hat to decorate it up. I love her!!

I also made an ATC using the lid lady to show how versatile she is! Here are some pics showing how I made it.  first I stamped her onto some plain white cardstock using versafine ink
 Then I cut her out and found some papers I wanted to use and put a sticker down the side of one side.

 I love using painty circles to add some extra interest on my backgrounds and colored her using watercolor pencils
 Then I added a quote that I printed off from the computer and used stickles to glitter up her lid!
 and here I made one card without using a black marker to color in her sunglasses and dress and one where I made the sunglasses and dress darker.  I think I like the darker what do you think?
and voila, here is the lid lady on an ATC!  I added a little blue bow this time to her lid, isn't it cute?
 I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the Lid lady and until next time, Glenda


2 comments:

Lindart said...

I love this stamp! And I love the ATC you made with it - the words match perfectly!

Julie S said...

She is fab. Love what you've done with her too!