Thursday, April 10, 2014

Time Flies.

Hello!!  Mary, here with a fun shaped mini album.
 
I've been wanting a creative way to showcase some photos of my kiddos in a 'then & now' way---something that could capture the way they were as littles and how those same traits have morphed and changed into who they are at this moment.
 
 
When I saw the Time Flies sentiment, I knew it'd be perfect as the title and main focus of this mini!  The Feather Silhouette makes an amazing embellishment.  I love the look of the gold embossing on the black cardstock.


And here's a peek at the bird-shaped mini book.  I'm still working on it, but the Stars embossed in gold over a wash of watercolor makes this Prima Marketing 'Life Time' paper happy.
 
Well, it makes me happy anyway!!



Ok guys, that's it for me!!  I hope you've enjoyed this peek at my book.
 
xx Mary

2 comments:

by belle said...

Fantastic mini!!!

Tera Callihan said...

super cute!