Saturday, September 13, 2014

Guest Designer >> AMBER

We have guest designer Amber Rasmussen joining us today :)







Hello everyone! My name is Amber Rasmussen and I live in Florence, Arizona with my high school sweetheart and our two fur little babies. I am an avid cardmaker and scrapbooker and like to explore different styles but if I had to describe my crafting style I would say its Clean & Simple but Fun & Cute. There isn't a material or technique I won't try at least once!



Hello Viva Las VegaStamp fans! I'm super exciting to be joining you here as a guest on the VLVS Blog for the entire month of September. Today I would love to share this fun and funky little tag, using Wheeley Frog, Photographs Do Not Bend, and Lets Roll.


To create my little tag, I started by taking an old recycled sticker sheet and placed it over my tag base. Then I took my sponge dauber and added some color. I used a light green and a light orange color for this background. You could of course use a stencil or stamps to create your background but I like to recycle and reuse whatever let over supplies I have on hand, like the sticker sheet. After I had my colorful background circles applied I went a head and stamped the two Photograph images and the Wheeley Frog image to the tag base. I also went a head and distressed the front of my tag as well as the edges.


After I had my tag base all ready to go I stamped my "Lets Roll" sentiment onto a little white banner I created and then stamped and colored my Wheeley Frog. I also added some clear Rangers Stickles to my cute little frog and cut all around him. 


Here is a close up of my finished tag. I add my cut and colored Wheeley frog over the first image I had stamped onto my tag base, added my "Lets Roll" banner to the top left side, and then added some orange stitching all around my tag.
VLVS Supplies:  
Wheeley FrogPhotographs Do Not Bend, and Lets Roll.
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / CMTH Edge Distresser / Ranger Stickles- Clear / Sulky Thread- Orange / Sewing Machine

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I adore this Fabulous tag!!! Awesome design and such great stamps ~ Love it!
TFS!
Nancy :D

Chark said...

cool--love the rolled paper, it reminds me of his tongue!

Linsey R said...

hehe! This makes me smile :D It's completely delightful and thanks for sharing how you created it! Wheel on, mr. froggie!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! So happy you like it!