Friday, January 30, 2015

Seek Paradise

Hiya folks!!
Michele here today and if you are anything like me you struggle with Clean and Simple (CAS).  I always want to keep going...and going...and going.
I have been practicing and today I am sharing a CAS card combining stamping and chipboard!


I love the bold stamped image, feather silhouette (Item 19126 Plate 923), and the delicate shape of the chipboard feather from Um Wow Studio.  


I stamped in archival ink.


And popped up the sentiment, seek paradise (Item 19546 Plate 1449).

The card base is Carta Bella and watercolor paper.  I also used Distress Spray (crushed pistashio), Distress Ink (walnut stain), May Arts burlap string and sequins.

So glad you stopped by!!!  See you back again SOON!!

1 comment:

Lucy E. said...

Great job on keeping it CAS!
Love the feathers!