Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Magical Stamping with Versamark Ink

Are you having a great day? I know I am. I am excited it is my turn to share with you some stamp inspiration. Are you ready to have some fun?


So first off I started with my card base using some Distress Inks.


Once that dried I sprinkled water on to create the ink to create the inky effect. 


Then I gave it a good rub over with the anti static pouch. 


Then I used some versamark to ink the stamp.


I then gently brushed some magical powder over the stamp. 


Now you can stop there and keep going or you can spritz the ink with water and set the magical alive. 


I grabbed some chipboard pieces that had gesso on them and rubbed again with the anti static pouch. 


I then used the versamark ink again to stamp my sentiments into the speech bubbles, covered them with some WOW embossing powder and gave them a good head set. 


Here are some close ups of the cards. 




  

Stamps Used:

Here is the second card. 





Stamps Used:


5 comments:

Lucy E. said...

I love your fabulous & playful cards!
I think I need the "Make someone happy" stamp! The magical powder looks fun!

Anonymous said...

So charming! I love the walk-the-squid rubber stamp :) Thanks also for the detailed tutorial!
hugs Irmgard

Corrie Herriman said...

These are gorgeous Shanna !
Corrie x

Corrie Herriman said...

These are gorgeous Shanna !
Corrie x

Irit Shalom said...

Your techniques is gorgeous!