Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Put A Spell On You... Mail Art

Hello Again! 

It's me Tera here with another fun Mail Art tutorial ...
No it's not Monday but, I couldn't resist making a few more Halloween envelopes. 

Stamps Used:

Sitting Voodoo Doll 

(Individual below)


Start by stamping the voodoo doll stamp in the bottom right then mask it off.  Next stamp the paperclip on the left side. draw a box to create a space for your address. (i traced around an ATC then you can keep it to use as a mask).  I then used a combination of the stamps listed above to add texture to my envelopes. I used a sponge to color the base of my envelopes, then used coordinating markers to add accent colors. 




Thank You for visiting! 
I hope you all have a spooktacular rest of October!


3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely yet again !
Corrie x

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you Corrie

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you Corrie