Monday, August 22, 2016

Bloom





Another fabulous Mail Art Monday!!  Michele here with a summery postcard.

 Reminds you of summer doesn't it??  Here is how I did it.


 I started with the hexagon stencil from Um Wow Studio.


I used a black pen and traced some of the hexagons on a piece of watercolor paper.


I stamped the Wildflower Silhouette a couple of times over the hexagons.


I stamped the Bumble Bee and got out my watercolor pencils and started coloring.


I used my water pen to blend.


I finished off with some splatters with Distress Spray.


I just love that fuzzy bumble bee!!


I used the Sawtooth Stitching Lines  to create the postcard on the back.


I stamped the Bloom where you are Planted sentiment and the Single Sunflower/small with another awesome bumble bee as my message, colored and viola!

Until next time...get inky!!



2 comments:

DeeDee Catron said...

Michele I love the sort of vintage modern style this has <3 <3 <3 <3

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful Michele !
Corrie x