Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Universe Inside - Art Journal Page by Susanne

Hi there!

I'm sharing an art journal page with you today. I used the Whimsical Leaf Lady stamp as my focal point. The colouring is made with Brushos and Aztec Metallic paints.


I recorded a video for you! Enjoy:




Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.


Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Whimsical Leaf Lady
Film Strip 1
There is a Universe 
Typewriter
Small Bee
Small Wasp
Large Wasp
Others:
ColourCraft Brushos
Molding Paste
ColourCraft Wax Resist Sticks
ColourCraft Aztec Metallics
Tissue Paper
Archival Ink



4 comments:

Cheetarah said...

Gorgeous! The Leaf Lady is also my fave of the new releases :) xo

by belle said...

GREAT page Susanne!!

Carol said...

Great page and video X

Susanne Rose said...

Thank you so much!!!!