Monday, June 19, 2017

Mail Art Monday with Jenn Engle

Hey guys! It's Mail Art Monday time and I made a standard size envelope with my current favorite Banksy stamp, Mom Preparing Anarchist. I just love this stamp so much!


STAMPS USED:


I started out by applying Dylusions Paint to my background. I then applied the same paints thru a chevron stencil. I did my stamping and then finished it off with some white paint thru an dots stencil to pull everything together. 

I felt like the back needed a lil somthing, so I stamped this Banksy Sweeping Under Lady. I just love how it looks like she's lifting up part of the envelope. 


Thanks so much for looking!
~Jenn


4 comments:

Annie said...

LOL. I love this piece of envelope mail art! It is such fun and in wonderfully bright colors!

Tera Callihan said...

Perfect!

Julie Steed said...

Delightful, Jenn! Love your bright color choice too. :)

custom dissertation writing said...

Wow, you did good job with this art journal, I so want to have it, can you tell us if its for sale? Thank you for sharing this lovely post with us