Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Color Chaos Tag by Jenn Engle

Hey Everyone! I have a super colorful tag using some of the new Mark Making Stamps designed by DeeDee Catron and my new favorite Paint Brush in Jar Stamp.



STAMPS USED:
Rows of Numbers

I started out with a watercolor tag and used some Distress Paint as a quick way to get color on my tag. I then stamped the Rows of Numbers  and Cross Marks Background all over my background. I love these mark making stamps because they add that hand drawn element that I love, yet struggle with. 

I had this other pink and yellow tag in my stash that I thought went well, so I used that as a place to put my Paint Brush Stamp . The brushes are placed on top of  the Scribble Circle stamp with some teal thread in between. 



I stamped the Typeset Scallops on top of some painty paper, then added it along with some Dina Wakley washi tape under the top tag.


I finished my tag off with some Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers and some white gesso thru a Tim Holtz stencil. 

To see exactly how I made this tag, you can check out my process video here:


VLVS STAMPS USED:
Other Products Used:
Distress Paint
Distress Oxide Ink
Distress Stains
Various Paint Colors (for painted paper)
Dina Wakley Tissue Tape
Teal Thread
Gesso
Tim Holtz Dots Fade Stencil
Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers

Thanks for looking!
~Jenn


3 comments:

VicR said...

Wow - LOVE the Color and layers. Awesome!

by belle said...

AMAZING!!

1 click dissertation review said...

You made it to perfection and for the first time I came to know that it is not difficult at all. Definitely going to try it out myself. Thanks for sharing video tutorial with us