Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's Time for Halloween!!

I love Halloween crafting!!! 
Michele here today and I am sharing two Halloween cards with a little masking how to.

Let's jump right in...


I started by stamping the image I wanted inside the bell jar, in this case a little skeleton from the latest release.


I stamped the image again on an old dictionary page and cut out the base to place over my stamped piece.


Then I stamped the bell jar ove the skeleton.


Oh, it is just the best and easiest masking technique!!


I did the same over the entire bell jar so I could ink and stamp the background.

A little bit of coloring to finish it off.

Stamps used:  Skeleton on a Pedestal, Bell Jar, Cross Marks Background, Spooky, Raven in a Witch Hat, Spider on a Web Line

I had so much fun with the Bell Jar stamp I did this one too...



Stamps used:  Bell Jar, The Head Figure by Cat Kerr, Specimen, Humerus Bone, Harlequin Diamond Background

Can't wait to see what you all create for this Hallows Eve!

Until next time...get inky!!

3 comments:

Cheetarah said...

Love these, Michele!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great job !! I love your style !