Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Be an adventurer

Hello all! Nataliya is here)
Today I want to show you my new love - Walls Notebook. It's simply amazing for stamping work & doodling.


And this is my first project, I just adore new Alice VLVS!


Adventure & dreaming...it's all about our life, isn't it?


How I made it? Stamp+Sakura Micron!


My VLVS! for this project:

Caterpillar 1 x 2 1/2

Alice With Caterpillar 2 1/2 x 3 1/4

Small Mushroom 1 1/4 x 1
Sunflowers 3 1/2 x 2 1/2

Have an adventurous day ;)

5 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Lovely! I'll have to see if I can find one of these Walls notebooks!

Tera Callihan said...

What fun! I've never heard of a wall note book, I'll have to check it out! I love what you've created!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is just amazing!!Beautiful work and amazing idea! What is a Walls notebook?

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks girls!
This is notebook by Sherwood Forlee (QUIRK BOOKS), you can find it on AMAZON

Sandra said...

your project is so cool !!!! :)