Friday, July 07, 2017

Abstract Painting by Fiona

Hello gorgeous VLVS! peeps! Fiona here with you today to share a 12x12 abstract art piece I created using some of the VLV Stamps!!


I'm having a bit of a Fluro fest at the moment. It's ok .... I'm sure it's just a phase. LOL!

 So while I work it out of my system I thought I'd make some abstracts. This one is on a 12x12 gesso board and I've embellished it with my FAVOURITE stamp "Doodle Circle" Thank you DeeDee you are my hero!


I also added the Tape X because it's SOOOOOO cool!!!


And a little bit of bubble wrap texture wich always goes with whatever you put it with.


VLVStamps! Used:


I hope you like my little bit of crazy art. Nothing like brightening up your day hey?

Catch ya next time xxx


1 comment:

by belle said...

Your colors always blow me away!!!