Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Challenge Inspiration with Shanna

Hello to all you lovely stampers.


Did you see the new challenge? I love it and I am excited to get to share some inspiration with you.


I decided to give ICAD a try. Not sure if you have heard of the ICAD challenge or played in it but you have alter a index card a day! Of course the goal is to go for a whole month, but I am sure you can try for a week or more. The goal is to have fun and craft a little every day!



So if you want to see how I created the index card check out the video! 



Here are some close ups and I hope you enjoy!




Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Dina Wakely Acrylic Paints
Prima Stencil 
Black Stabilo 




1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

fun card and really reflects one of the fun activities to do in the summer.
tfs,
Karen