Tuesday, July 18, 2017

July Challenge Inspiration (+ Time2Stamp video) with Cheetarah

Hi everyone!
It's Cheetarah here and I've got something fun to share with you today. It's mid month so time for some July challenge inspiration and this is our current challenge inspiration board.

It's all about summer this board and from this glorious image I have chosen the beautiful background color, dots and script text. Also with summer holidays coming around, I always send post cards to people whom I wish were with me. That is what prompted to make me this Index card.

I have used some yummy new distress oxides for this background and lush VLVS! that have some script elements in them. A list of supplies can be found at the bottom of this post. I have filmed the process and hope you enjoy watching it :)



Hope this has inspired you to join our challenge this month :) 

VLVS! used; 

Others:
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides ; Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Lucky Clover
Memento Inks; Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk
Script Stencil from Panduro 
Tim Holtz Washi Tape 
Sticker paper
Alcohol markers 
wink of stella markers
Sizzix die cuts, wild flowers and handwritten celebrations by Tim Holtz 
Faber Castell Pitt Artist pen 
White pentel gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments: