Monday, July 17, 2017

Mail Art Monday with Shanna

Hello and welcome to a Mail Art Monday!!!!


I am beyond excited to share my latest mail art with you all. Especially with all the gelli prints I have laying around and this was a perfect chance to play with one. 


First I adhered my gelli print to an envelope. Then added some stamping. 


I added some blue gelato around the door edges and then white for an address space. 


So fun and simple! 


Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
The Crafters Workshop Stencils
Gelli Plate
Dina Wakely Acrylic Paints
Blue Gelato
Gesso




SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Annie said...

This is a fun mail art envelope! Love the colors and the fun design. Sure makes me want to see what's on the other side of that door. LoL

Dortesjs said...

stunning art, I love it ;O))